Consistent, presentation-quality color images without subjective adjustments…FAST!
The Datacolor CHROMACAL Color Calibration System for Optical Microscopy calibrates images to a consistent color standard, and helps preserve the rigor of your research data. The result is images that are more reliably compared and analyzed. The system uses a proprietary calibration slide and works with your existing microscope and imaging system.
The CHROMACAL Color Calibration System is easy to use and fits into your existing imaging workflow. First, acquire your specimen images and an image of the CHROMACAL Color Calibration Slide. Then, using the software, calibrate your specimen images. Your original files are preserved and a complete audit trail is saved in the metadata of the calibrated images. You get reliable, reproducible, comparable images in seconds without image editing software.
|Datacolor CHROMACAL Color Calibration System for Optical Microscopy* [BEST VALUE]
(includes image calibration and monitor calibration software for 3 workstations, plus monitor sensor)
Datacolor CHROMACAL System includes:
- USB drive (memory stick) with software
- Image calibration software includes license to install on 3 workstations**
- Monitor calibration software includes license to install on 3 workstations**
- Monitor calibration sensor (colorimeter) and stand
- Image calibration quick start guide
- Monitor calibration quick start guide
*The CHROMACAL Image Calibration software requires a CHROMACAL Color Calibration Slide for Brightfield Microscopy (sold separately; re-order #10-2010 or #10-2110) or a CHROMACAL Macro Calibration Target (sold separately; re-order #10-2500 or #10-2550).
** Additional workstation activations can be purchased separately. Click here for more information.
- Windows XP 32/64, Win7 32/64, Win8 32/64
- Mac OSX (10.7 or higher)
- USB connection
- Monitor resolution 1024×768 or greater; 1200×800 or greater is recommended
- 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended)
- 128MB available RAM; 100MB available hard disk
- Unaltered TIFF or JPEG images acquired with scientific-grade camera
- For maximum workflow efficiency, internet connection required
CHROMACAL image calibration software is not compatible with the following cameras: Lumenera InfinityHD